Friday, July 12, 2013

FAMILES: Slideshow of Street Photographs of Families - backed by some fine music!



Paul's Pictures is proud to present "Families", which like the name suggests is a slideshow of street photographs of families encountered on the streets.
This video is dedicated to Families in all their diversity.
Special thanks to Drew McAlister for his great song "Part of the Family", and to Keith Whitley for his wonderful and melancholy tune "Family Tree".
Please enjoy. And if you do enjoy the show, please let me know. And as always if you don't, I would like to hear why. If I am truly fortunate you will want to share the slideshow with your friends.
Peace to all

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments, questions, suggestions. The floor is yours! Sharing is a huge part of my philosophy, so please, share your thoughts with us