Thursday, July 11, 2013

THE ARTIST CHOOSES VOLUME 2





This video was first published in December 
Mostly I try to have a theme for my slideshows, but occasionally I have thought I would like to post images that are my favourites. I guess that's a theme, now I come to think of it!! Some of the images on this one are also favourites with friends and others too. This is the second of that occasional series of "Artists' Chooses" slideshows.
I have chosen John and Yoko's Give Peace a Chance for the soundtrack because, in essence, that is why I do what I do: to try to spread a little love and promote a little peace So, please enjoy and as usual, your comments, Likes, feedback, Shares are very welcome.
Peace to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments, questions, suggestions. The floor is yours! Sharing is a huge part of my philosophy, so please, share your thoughts with us