Wednesday, May 21, 2014

TALKING PICTURES: My Ebook. Watch the overview video!!!!

Hello again friends.

As you will have read in my last post, I have along with poet Bina Gupta, released an ebook. People have been very kind with their comments so far and we've been honored and humbled by the response. Thank you to all of you.

I thought I would make a video overview of the ebook, so that you will have a better idea of what it's about and how it came about. So, my friends, here's the video. I hope you enjoy it and it prompts you to take a look at the ebook itself.
Hope you enjoyed the video. If, now that you've seen what a great book this is, you would like to purchase your own copy, it's only $US3, and you can get it here. Oh, by the way, it's a PDF file so you can read it on any device.

Thank you for watching and for all your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments, questions, suggestions. The floor is yours! Sharing is a huge part of my philosophy, so please, share your thoughts with us